Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sock Hop Invitation Wording

hazelnut tart e. .. thanks!

I'm late as usual! but I am very grateful all the girls who participated in my mini collection "Easter in the pot," I hope I have contributed to your room and above all I invite you to peek HERE recipes because they are all very beautiful and make your mouth water ;-)


And now for the post of the day: a cake that I found Delicious, simple but special.


Ingredients:
for the pastry: 200 gr of flour, 100 gr butter, 50 gr sugar, 2 egg yolks.
for the filling: elderflower jam (the recipe calls for apricot jam, but my goodness we have got this and I must say that it was perfectly ), 120 gr chopped hazelnuts, 120 gr butter, 50 gr of flour, 120 gr sugar, 1 egg and 1 egg white


For the crust followed here.

For the filling: Combine the chopped nuts to the flour, mix softened butter with sugar and knead until smooth and creamy, add eggs and flour mixture.
Roll out the pastry into a 24 cm dish, cover with jam, after which pour the hazelnut cream.
Form of strips with pasta advanced, cover cream and place in preheated oven for about 50 minutes at 180 degrees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment