Saturday, November 6, 2010

How Does A Bear Trap Work

The sky above us

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The barefoot on the lawn, a tree that makes me shade and the singing of birds to keep me company while I'm writing these lines. The clouds that covered the whole sky this morning if they are going slowly. It 'almost noon and a half and while the wife is sitting in the kitchen to prepare a tempting risotto with zucchini (fresh) I have decided to spend the time writing a note to the blog. The child is sleeping. You and 'sleeping amentre did a ride along the sea. Actually, first we went to the playground with her mother when she then decided to return home to prepare lunch the two of us went running up to St Heliers and back. There are about 5 km in total, but little has survived even the first kilometer. Collapsed immediately. Too tired. Now let it sleep for a while 'before the jelly.

keep writing looking at the sky. How strange to see the clouds that run so 'fast upon us. The left arm is burning. It 'the only body part exposed to the sun. You better move your chair a few inches. Living in a city 'and feeling in the country. No noise macchine, se non ogni tanto in lontananza ed invece il fruscio delle foglie che riempe I momenti di tranquillita'. Ecco che passa un aereo in lontananza. Non riesco a capire se chi e' a bordo sta partendo o se invece sono in arrivo. All' aeroporto di Auckland transitano il 90% dei voli. Penso che nell'arco di una giornata vedremo una ventina di aeroplani transitare all'orizzonte. La scorsa settimana invece ce n'e' passato uno proprio sopra casa, bassissimo. La prima volta che succedeva. Immagino ci siano stati problemi con il decollo o l'atterraggio (forse troppo traffico in pista), sta di fatto che avessi avuto la macchina fotografica a disposizione sarebbe venuta una bellissima foto. Non era piu' di 400-500 metri sopra di noi a occhio. Veramente bassissimo. Scaring! I could now send you for a second the sense of peace around us would be great. I removed a atttimo. Photo I took the machines and tried to make a video from my location. I hope you perceive sounds! Then controller '. Damn now I have a foot that is being burned. The sun revolves around me. Or am I go around him? Rosalba tells me that the rice and 'almost ready. The stomach seems to have gotten the message. Better turn off your computer and put a fork in his hands. We hope to be good! ... Just kidding .... quiet. I'm sure will be 'very good. Naturally. He did Rosi!

soon.

Greetings from sunny Auckland.

IR & L.



0 comments:

Post a Comment