Thursday, May 27, 2010

Custom Volleyball Jerseys

Propolis pudding and cocoa

Saturday afternoon I got a craving!
A cool trick, it's not great news my appetite for something sweet, but this time I did not want to turn the oven ... troooopo hot!
So I began to leaf through magazines and cookbooks looking for a pastry cream or pudding ... that we pastry "I like nice, but I'm missing an ingredient "..." I like that, missing this' else ... Ugh! We do one thing, I take a bit 'here and a bit' and I invented the pudding of my own and since it came out a little something good I will propose.

Ingredients 4 cups: 1 / 2 liter of milk, 2 eggs, 4 tablespoons rice flour, 50 gr sugar a sheet of gelatin, cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons of pollen, a vanilla bean.

Heat milk in a saucepan with the vanilla and pollen. In a separate bowl add the eggs and sugar, mix well until the mixture becomes foamy, add the rice flour and continue to stir gently so that no lumps are formed.

Meanwhile put the gelatin in warm water, when it will be "soggy" add to the milk. Pour the egg mixture into the milk and continue cooking until the pudding will become thick. Divide the mixture into two equal parts and to add a little 'cocoa in polvere, mescolate e componete i bicchieri alternando la crema dei due budini.
Mettete in frigo almeno un paio d'ore prima di fiondarsi a papparselo!

Con questi bicchierini estivi partecipo alla raccolta di Menta e Cioccolato

0 comments:

Post a Comment