Monday, October 12, 2009

What Hair Does Myamee Have

Bars per due

Sunday morning, he gets up early because working today, and I do not just have to do some work at home, but with this sunny day, those who want to?
should to stroll and enjoy the last warm sun that nature offers us.
Patience ... we hope that the weather is favorable, for next week. I just have to put in a little mess 'and prepare something for lunch and start from' Aperi-starter ready for the first time salted biscuits. To be the first time I tried different flavors, so to see what we like best.
Recipe I got it from base erborin and then I've created three different cookies.

Ingredients: basic recipe: 125 gr of flour, 80 gr of butter, 100 gr grated Parmesan , salt, pepper, an egg. To customize
: sesame seeds, paprika, curry, and rosemary.

Let the butter soften at room temperature in a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper and knead until dough is smooth and without lumps. Add the Parmesan and mix again after that divide the dough into three parts.
- Take a first piece of dough, add half a teaspoon of curry powder and knead, roll out with rolling pin biscuits and cut the desired shape, brush with beaten egg and place on top of some leaves of rosemary shortbread put them in a pan lined with paper oven.
- the second piece of dough I put together a little 'pepper, reshuffle and form the cookies, brush with egg and place in baking dish.
- the last portion of dough I put together a tablespoon of sesame seeds and the same procedure I made cookies, brushed with egg and sprinkled the surface with a bit 'of seeds.
Bake in hot oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
them I've served on a wooden board as crown tasty slices of salami and I must say I'm a great accompaniment .

0 comments:

Post a Comment