Monday, October 5, 2009

Logitech V-uam27a Product Specifications

Pavesini delle feste

Some time ago I attended the birthday party of a child, there were games, balloons, gifts, screams of joy, cake and candles.
Among all these "beautiful" one in particular caught my attention and that these simple and fantastic cakes.
I immediately tracked down the author and I am made to give the recipe and now turn to you my friends!

Ingredients: A Pavesini box, 2 hg of fresh ricotta, 2 gr of mascarpone, a spoonful of sugar, milk, coconut flour, cocoa powder, ground hazelnuts.

In a bowl mix the ricotta, mascarpone and sugar until creamy and smooth at this point divide it into two containers. Before
bowl: add a tablespoon of cocoa powder and stir. Take a Pavesini and coated with chocolate cream, a second Pavesini superimpose to form a "sandwich", pass it quickly into the milk and then in chopped nuts and place in a tray. Continue until you finish the cream.
Second bowl : keep the original cream, form the "sandwich" and pass into the milk and then in the flour and coconut put them in the tray. And voila
: the snack is served and I guarantee that it will disappear in the blink of an eye with this recipe to participate collection of Stefania .
With this post I want to thank Stefi for the prize he gave me (better late than never ;-)
And the turnaround to you all and especially to Chiara as "good luck" for his blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment