Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Verse For The Elderly



La mia nonna Caterina non c'è più! non la troveremo più seduta sulla panca infondo al cortile sotto il grande albero di nocciole, non la sentiremo più chiamarci per raccontarci le sue giornate o perché wants to know "then what's new?", his unfailing cakes every Sunday ... there is no more and left an immense void.
I do not know how to explain what I feel, it seems that I have been cut that thread, that umbilical cord, which still united me to my childhood. How many times have we heard the grandchildren who tells our secrets, what we did not have the courage to tell mum and dad but she is.
I know my grandmother is a figure dear to all, I miss so much because my grandmother was with a capital N.

"Grandparents are the ones who come from far and go first, to investigate beyond the life of the old are to be respected respected by old, are living in the past present and children are the future that will see the "
(MRParsi)

0 comments:

Post a Comment