Friday, November 6, 2009

How Do You Fix The Projector In A Big Tv

Muffin full of grapes My Grandmother

First, I want to thank all of you who had kind words of comfort to me for the loss of my beloved grandmother, it's tough because after the initial discomfort is now being felt melancholy and its absence, but I know it's close me and my new angel.

And now, in her honor because she loves to cook (maybe a little something I took from her!) It goes on and I get back in the kitchen.

Ingredients: 250 gr whole wheat flour, 5 tablespoons of sugar, half a bag of yeast, 2 eggs, half a glass of milk, a nice bunch of grapes, sugar.

In a bowl mix sugar, le uova (intere), il latte, lo lievito e la farina. Infarinate i chicchi d'uva e unitali all'impasto. Imburrate e finfarinate gli stampini e versatevi il composto.
Mettete in forno e cuocete a 180° per 20 minuti circa.
Lasciateli raffreddare e spolverizzate con zucchero a velo...buona merenda.
Con questa semplice ricetta partecipo alla raccolta di Mara di Pan di Panna

0 comments:

Post a Comment