Sunday, November 29, 2009

Story About Tech Deck

My granddaughter

As you know, about a month ago is not my dear grandmother Catherine and now it is a beautiful and bright ray of sunshine came into our lives ... Elena!

My first grandchild ... what a joy it has brought us!

After a sad period is now time to turn the page and enjoy this miracle of life.

A thought always goes to my grandmother who could not wait that this child was born, but unfortunately it flew into the sky without knowing it, and she, Helen wanted to be born on November 25 on the day which celebrates its Santa Caterina, But the doctors we have had a hand in the world and came a few hours later. I am convinced that my grandmother was there with her and her mother, and certainly has strongly embraced both.

And now I present the Helen ... sweet Elena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment