Friday, November 13, 2009

Diaper Punishment Enama

I participate in these collections

La mia raccolta sta volgendo al termine, ringrazio tutti quanti. Siete passati numerosissimi dal mio blog e avete left a lot of recipes, now I expect a good job to put them all together and make a pdf , but I do it gladly because you deserve it.
you post the "birth" of your award very soon ... I hope.

In the world of blogs I've seen lately are so many new games and would like to participate in all collections, but time is what it is ... I start to post something ready and then I will create something new later.
1 - To collect, "delights of a tart" from the heart of cream

I contribute to this recipe: Pear-scented roses

2 - for collecting "cookie?" of Micaela
I contribute with these recipes: Biscuits fantasy , the dates Biscuits, Mini krumiri hazelnuts.

3 - For the harvest: "Let us not make a fool of !" Antonella
contributes this recipe: Fennel curry


4 - For the collection, "with his fingers in the jar" by Martina

contributes: rose jam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment