Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mounting Tv To Benno Ikea

Crostini with goat cheese and onions and sour mini

Girls, today it seems that I broke the spring here ... it sounds like a dream!
Then the sun still exists!

I want to give my contribution to my mini collection that is hard a bit 'off the ground, but I understand that the Passover dishes are prepared to the last days and not so early, however you may also post recipes already published earlier, everything is good!

And now my appetizer .. I love the contrast of these flavors .. try it.

Ingredients (4 servings): 2 rolls of fresh goat cheese, red onion, a tablespoon of raisins, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, honey, bread, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.

Peel onion, slice it finely and brown in frying pan with oil.
Pour the vinegar and let it evaporate. Soak the raisins in water, then drain and add it to sweet and sour onions.
Slice the bread, toast a few minutes in the oven, sliced \u200b\u200bgoat cheese. Dial the toast by pouring a few drops of honey on bread, lean over the cheese, salt, pepper and a teaspoon of onion. Serve and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment