Tuesday, February 23, 2010

London Fruit & Herb Company

fragrant soup of farro and beans stuffed cuttlefish

Here is dinuovo damn cold!
And as always need something to warm the bones and stomach and just a few days ago I was "attracted" to this soup I found the Monographs of Taste: cereali.Mi rice and liked it very much and I want to share it with you, even with my small change.

Ingredients: 100 grams of beans, 100 grams of farro, 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce, onion, a small carrot, 2 bay leaves, vegetable stock, 1 small tomato, a few leaves of sage, oil ' oil, salt and pepper.


Soak the beans at least one night (I had the beans fresh but frozen that I had given my mom last summer so I skipped this step), cook at least 40 minutes in water with the sage, bay leaves, tomato, cut into small pieces.
When you lift up the flavors seem to be cooked with the blender and blend to a creamy (leaving aside a few tablespoons of beans that will join the soup after cooking).
Chop the onion and carrot and fry in a pan with oil. Add the farro and tostalo, as is done for rice, and add the broth and cook for about 15 minutes. Combine the cream, beans, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. The soup should thicken and narrow.
A trickle of extra virgin olive oil and eat it hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment